Monday 14 February 2011

Sketch n Stash............ Challenge 55

Welcome to another  sketch challenge at
Sketch n Stash.
Many thanks to everone who joined in last weeks sketch challenge by Vicky
all your cards were amazing.
This week we have 2 fabulous sponsors.

Photobucket



and 
Bunny Zoes
Who is offering a winner a £10 gift certificate

Our Newest Arrivals:

*PRE-ORDER Kraftin' Kimmie's February Release
*NEW S.W.A.L.K 3 - NOW SHIPPING!!!
*NEW Whimsy 16 stamps & 2 dies - NOW SHIPPING!!!
*NEW MME Stella Rose & Good Day Sunshine - NOW SHIPPING!!!
*NEW Echo Park Paper Kit - Little Girl
*NEW 8 Gorgeous Prima 6x6" Paper Pads
*NEW C.C. Designs February release
*NEW DCWV Paper Stacks - Colorful Life & Street Lace
*NEW Martha Stewart Punches
*NEW You Are So Special Magnolia DooHickey Dies
*NEW Essential Sentiments Mini Clear Stamps
*NEW February Kaisercraft 6x6" Paper Pads
*NEW MDF Albums & Frames
RESTOCKS - Tim Holtz Dies
*NEW February The Greeting Farm
36 *NEW Copic Ciao Colours!!!



Many thanks to both  our sponsors.

The sketch this week is by the lovely Jackie and what  a fabby sketch it is too,thanks sweetie
 You can flip the sketch and add emebllishments as you wish
Don't forget to tell us what your new/neglected stash is.
You have plenty of time to enter as this sketch challenge ends at 8pm on Sunday 27th February
Our two winners from Challenge 54 are Nicky number 55 you win the prize from Kenny k and Suzanne number 7 you win the prize from Meljen designs, please contact Chrissie to claim your prize the email link is on the side bar.

Now for some gorgeous DT creations by the Sketch n Stash girls

Daniele
Vicky
Chrissie
 Angie
Sue
 Lizzy
 Jackie
 Julie
Faye

14 comments:

Lorraine A said...

fabulous sketch and gorgeous DT cards :-) I have just made my entry but can't show you yet :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Stacy H-W said...

Great sketch! Here is my take:

http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/2011/02/happy-valentines-day.html

I turned the sketch and used only scraps from the layout I had just made.

That is my challenge to myself this year - make a card every time I finish up a layout and use the scraps while they are still out on my scrap table. I've been good about it so far!

Awesome DT cards!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Freya said...

Beautiful cards, and great inspiration too!!!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

just love that sketch and the dt cards , wow. janex

Martina Rau said...

Wonderful sketch and lovely DT´s!

Hugs
Tina

Anne said...

great sketch this week girls and fab creations from the DT too
Anne x

Anonymous said...

wonderful cards of the team!
Elborgi

jenny said...

Love this sketch and stunning cards from the DT x

Jenny x

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful cards DT, love Angie's frogs, lol! Love the sketch, thanks for a great challenge.

Debbie said...

Really nice sketch, thank you. Dt work is fab. Debbiexx

Mau xx said...

Great Sketch, love your DT cards too.All shown the sketch at its best xx

Simone said...

The DT samples are just awesome!
Great sketch. I´v made my second card already!
Simone

Teresa said...

Hello there, I've just entered your challenge for the first time, I'm just starting to get into challenges and loving it, the DT cards are fabulous. Thanks for the great challenge, I'll definately be back again.
Hugs Teresa xx

Annette said...

I've just entered your challenge for the first time too. I've used my old and seldom used Mandala board to emboss my card.