Monday 15 August 2011

Sketch n Stash Challenge 68

Hi everybody, welcome to another new sketch challenge.
Many thanks for all  your gorgeous entries for the last challenge, you certainly liked last weeks sketch. Don't forget to check the post below to see if you're a Sketch n Stash Top 3.
This week I (Sue) have designed you a sketch...I hope you all like it and I can't wait to see what you all do with it.
You can flip the sketch and add extra embellishments
but we must still be able to recognize our original sketch. 
Please do remember tell us what your new /neglected stash is that you used on your creation.
 Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
 Bunny Zoes Crafts
and they have generously offered this  fortnights challenge winner a
Now, lets move onto the lucky winner of last weeks Challenge 67... the winner of the Simon Says Stamp $15 voucher  to spend in their online store is number 66 and that's Cathy Pulickal 
Congratulations can you  please contact Chrissie by the email blinkie in the sidebar for details of your prize.
we also say hello to our new Design Team member Kevin and Kevin will be joining us from challenge 69 so pop over and make him feel welcome x

Now for  some gorgeous inspiration by the Sketch n Stash girls.
Vicky
Angie
 
 
Jill
 
Sue

Jackie


Daniele

Gemma

Julie

Chrissie


12 comments:

Teresa said...

Stunning cards ladies, can't wait to have a go at this fab sketch. Teresa xx

Sandra H said...

Stunning cards from the ladies great inspiration:) Sandra H

Loopylou. said...

this sketch was awesome to play with, I used it to make a special card for a man who has had an accident recently and is in rehab.
The DT's cards were beautiful, thank you for the inspiration hugs Lou xxx

Sandra H said...

Wow what a great sketch l have just submitted my entry which l really enjoyed doing many thanks :) Sandra H

Shazza said...

great sketch, love the DT samples x

MagicLady said...

The DT samples are gorgeous - and I LOVE the sketch. I can see me using this one often! Thanks for the inspiration Sue.

Barbara x

Dangina Martinez said...

Tons of Fun Ladies!
Great Job DT!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Melissa Craig said...

I missed one of the 3 vertical panels, so its OK if it doesn't count. I enjoy playing along with this challenge anyway. Great job from the DT - wow! you girls are a very talented bunch!!

Craftdee said...

Great sketch...as always!! Thanks for the challenge, Dee

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed taking part in this weeks challenge and I hope you like my take on the sketch. Thanks Becky

CG said...

Great sketch & theme...so glad I found you!

Wenche said...

Hi ladies.
I just want to let you know that I have been linking a card in my blog for this challenge last week, but I can't find my entry in inLinkz??? I guess that I have forgotten it. I have linked up my card now, and you can decide if I'm in or out ;D
Hugs, Wenche :0)