Monday, 5 November 2012

Sketch n Stash Top 3 For Challenge #99


Good morning everyone.
It's time again to announce this weeks 
Sketch n Stash Top 3 from our sketch challenge #99
Thank you to everyone who entered, your cards were all fantastic....
soooo many for our DT to choose from lol & our lovely
Kevin has picked his favourite top 3 and they are.........
in no particular order...

 


 


 Congratulations to you all.....
Please grab your 'Top 3 blinkie' from the sidebar on the right hand side of the blog.  Just copy the code from there & then paste the code into your sidebar using the HTML/Java script gadget.
Please do pop back soon for this weeks new sketch challenge

Love, 
The Sketch n Stash Design Team :)
xxx

4 comments:

Beryl said...

Oooh thank you Kevin for picking my card as one of the top three. It threw me a bit as I scrolled through my blog list and my own card appeared.
Beryl xx

Sandra H said...

Congratulations x

angelic crafter said...

Thankyou for picking me as Top 3... very excited!!!! always great challenges Thankyou!!!! XOX Tania

Nixe07 said...

Thanks so much for picking me as one of the Top 3 :)
Hugssss
Moni