Monday 17 December 2012

Challenge 103 by Sarah-Jane

Morning to you all, hope you are having a stress free start to the Christmas Season, how fast its approaching to the big day and I am yet to make my cards to send to my family....tut tut!!, hope you are alot more organised than me.
Sadly we say goodbye to Jen.....thank you sweetie for all your lovely cards and sketches, we will miss you.

Now all we need to do is pick a winner for the
last challenge.

The winner of the 5 images from Di's Digis Downloads is
Number 35
Congratulations please contact Chrissie to organise your prize.

Now onto this weeks sketch by Sarah-Jane.


we are sponsored for this challenge by....................





**********************************************


Chrissie 

Angie



Alessandra


Kevin




Janet

Daniele

From the team and myself, we would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas.


5 comments:

mueppi said...

Great works by DT!
Hugs Gisela

Lozzy said...

beautiful DT designs and thank you for your challenge.
Happy christmas and New Year to you all xx

Unknown said...

Hello, I think this is the coollest blog I`ve seen. I really like your theme.
shaklee

Colien said...

Wonderful DT work and great sketch! Loved to join the challenge, thanks. Wish you all a Happy X-Mas.
grtz.Colien

Dorothy S said...

Thank you for the great sketch and the inspiration. Happy New Year!