Monday 5 January 2015

Last top 3......

Morning to you all, and welcome to our final post........so sad, this was my very first DT position so its especially sad for me to write this post, a big thank you for all of our participants over the past few years, as well as our teamies and fabbie sponsors.

So here are our top 3 from the final challenge.



No 11 Dorothy


No 4 Bettina


and now onto our two winners

congratulations you have won a Cd from Ooh La La Creations

and our other winner is 

congratulations you have won 4 digis from Delicious Doodles
please contact Chrissie so that she can arrange your prizes

Goodbye from the team at Sketch n Stash


5 comments:

Furrbster said...

Thank you for choosing my ATC's as a winning entry. I think I have emailed Chrissie :)

Hugz Tinz

Dorothy S said...

Thank you for selecting me card, and congratulations to the others - lovely cards. This challenge will be missed. Thanks to everyone over the years.

ScrappySandie said...

So sad to see Sketch N Stash go! I enjoyed the great sketches and nudge to use up my stash! Thanks for all you've doen! God bless!

Christina said...

Thank you, that my card is in the top 3 here, I am very pleased.

Greetings
Christina

susiestacey said...

So sorry to see you closing down - best of wishes Angie and the rest of the team x Susan x