Sunday 13 March 2011

Sketch N Stash Challenge 56 ....Top 3

Good morning everyone hope you had a good weekend ?

Time to announce this weeks Top 3 cards for challenge 56 ... Lizzy's sketch,
thank you to everyone who joined in, your cards were all fabulous and it was hard to pick just 3, but ......

here is my choice and in no particular order they are......







Congratulations ladies!

please grab your Top 3 blinkie from the sidebar on the right and just copy/paste the code into your own sidebar using the HTML/ Java Script.

Please do remember to pop back in 30 minutes to check out this weeks new sketch challenge by the luvly Sue ... it's a nice easy one & you'r gonna luv it :D


Thanks again to everyone who joined us ...hope to see you again this week.

xx Luv the Sketch N Stash Girls xx

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow Thank you for choosing me, I'm honoured, I love your challenges and can't wait to start the next one, I will add my blinkie badge to my blog with pride Thank you!
Hugs Teresa xx

Vicky said...

OMG...thank you sooooo much I am truly honoured I really am thank you for putting a big smile on my face today....mmwah.
I'm off to display my badge with pride. Thank you again sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Craftdee said...

Thanks so much for my Top 3 spot, it's a privilege to display my badge. I'm off to work on the new sketch! Dee

~@ngie~ said...

WTG ladies... you make choosing very veru difficult lolol... keep up the fantastic work & hope to see you back again for the next challenge ;o)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Highland Monkey's said...

Lots of lovely cards. So many details on such a small area.